OBJECTIVES OF CLUSTER PARTICIPANTS UNIFICATION
Support the machine tool product life cycle of “Research and Experimental Design – Placement in Production – Series Output”, as well as active participation in creating a modern market of innovation, high-tech equipment and technological services for the leading economic and industrial sectors of Russia.
Design and production of machine tool equipment, engineering and marketing services.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE MAIN PRODUCTS
- development and production of metal working equipment;
- heavy and unique equipment;
- flexible production systems (FPS);
- lathe based on mechatronic assemblies, processing centres of non-traditional design, constructed on the block-module principle of mechatronic assemblies;
- gear cutters;
- delivery of domestic and imported metal cutting equipment to Russian and CIS enterprises;
- delivery of hydraulic system components, fittings and tools for various types of metal working equipment, spare parts for various model lathes, CNC devices, drives and feed engines;
- technological monitoring of industrial enterprises;
- development of industrial enterprise technological re-outfitting programmes;
- comprehensive development of turnkey technology;
- major repair, warranty, operating and repair services, including metal working equipment of foreign companies;
- updating the existing equipment;
- comprehensive maintenance of enterprise equipment on a permanent basis;
- engineering services;
- marketing services.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER CLUSTERS
Educational project to create the base department “Automation of Production Processes in Machine Tool Manufacture (APPS) of Institute of Metallurgy, Mechanical Engineering and Transport (IMMiT) of Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU).
The department is based on Stankozavod TBS LLC in accordance with the decision of the Scientific Council of SPbPU within the cooperation agreement for professional education between SPbPU and the non-profit partnership St. Petersburg Machine Tool Industry Cluster, with the participation of the St. Petersburg Composite Cluster.
CLUSTER COORDINATOR ORGANISATION CLUSTER COORDINATION ORGANISATION
Non-profit partnership St. Petersburg Machine Tool Industry Cluster,
47 Stachek Ave., St. Petersburg, 198097, Tel./Fax: +7 (812) 320-49-25,NSfirstname.lastname@example.org
CEO Yuliya Vsevolodovna Adashkevich
SET OF SERVICES OF COORDINATION ORGANISATION
- cluster organisational development and strengthened cooperation between the participants;
- development of innovation potential and the R&D sector;
- forming a common brand and improved cluster recognition.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY INTO THE CLUSTER
All the extra information you can get at Cluster Development Center from Nikita Kalincev, the head of Department of work with St. Petersburg Cluster .
Phone number: (812) 670-10-85; e-mail: email@example.com