OBJECTIVES OF CLUSTER PARTICIPANTS UNIFICATION
Improve competitiveness of cluster participants, and by the end of 2020 be leaders with over 50% of the market share of composite item and technologies production in St. Petersburg, having provided the primary St. Petersburg industries of shipbuilding, power engineering, transportation engineering, construction, railways, fuel and energy complex, Vodokanal, Metrostroy, and others with modern high-tech composite items.
Introduction and development of the use of composite materials in the transportation infrastructure, shipbuilding and construction.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE MAIN PRODUCTS
- light-optical instruments and lightweight equipment with improved operating features;
- nanostructured composite coatings – metal protection technology;
- designs for various types of commercial structures.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER CLUSTERS
A cooperation agreement for comprehensive modernisation of public housing and the urban environment of St. Petersburg between the St. Petersburg Cleantech Cluster for Urban Environment and the St. Petersburg Composite Cluster of 18/06/2015.
Educational project to create the base department “Automation of Production Processes in Machine Tool Manufacture (APPS) of Institute of Metallurgy, Mechanical Engineering and Transport (IMMiT) of Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU).
The department is based on Stankozavod TBS LLC in accordance with the decision of the Scientific Council of SPbPU within the cooperation agreement for professional education between SPbPU and the non-profit partnership St. Petersburg Machine-Tool Industry Cluster, with the participation of the St. Petersburg Composite Cluster.
The base department is designed for professional adaptation of trainees, development in them of the requisite special abilities for effective future work at St. Petersburg’s primary industrial enterprises, primarily those in the St. Petersburg Machine Tool Industry Cluster and the St. Petersburg Composite Cluster, conducting joint research and experimental design to develop innovative projects: automated technological processes of machining, metal-cutting equipment, CNC lathes and equipment for producing composite materials items.
Planned cluster projects:
- «Dwarf Traffic Light» project for railways;
- project to introduce composite materials and composite materials items into shipbuilding;
- project to introduce composite fittings into construction;
- project to develop composite items for the nuclear industry.
CLUSTER COORDINATION ORGANISATION
Management Company Kompozitniy Klaster Sankt-Peterburg LLC
8 Instrumentalnaya St., Block C, St. Petersburg, 197022
CEO Vadim Nikolayevich Zazimko (812) 927-17-90, firstname.lastname@example.org
SET OF SERVICES OF COORDINATOR ORGANISATION
- organisational development of the cluster and strengthened cooperation between the participants;
- development of innovation potential and the R&D sector;
- formation of a common brand and improved cluster recognition.
CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY INTO CLUSTER
Additional information about the cluster is available by contacting Evgenia Alexandrovna Bjitskaya, Cluster coordination Executive.
Phone number: (812) 670-10-85 or by e-mail at: email@example.com