OBJECTIVES OF CLUSTER PARTICIPANTS UNIFICATION
- improve competitiveness of cluster participants by unifying efforts to form requests for scientific and technical developments;
- implementation of projects, introduction of innovation and import substitution equipment in the FEC.
Development and introduction of innovations, import substitution in the FEC.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE MAIN PRODUCTS
- development and introduction of a transformer monitoring system;
- development and introduction of an APCS;
- development and introduction of a transformer control system;
- development and introduction of energy-saving equipment for public eating facilities.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER CLUSTERS
Cooperation agreement for comprehensive modernisation of public housing and urban environment of St. Petersburg between the St. Petersburg Cleantech Cluster for Urban Environment and the Cluster for Development of Innovations in Power Engineering and Industry of 07/10/2015.
CLUSTER COORDINATION ORGANISATION
4A Nikolsky alley, room 2, St.Petersburg, 190068, Tel. 747-09-18
CEO Andrianova Natalia
Tel.: 8-951-669-77-01, e-mail: email@example.com
SET OF SERVICES OF COORDINATOR ORGANISATION
- cluster organisational development and strengthened cooperation between the participants;
- development of innovation potential and the R&D sector;
- formation of a common brand and improved cluster recognition.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY INTO THE CLUSTER
CLUSTER OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.energomarket.spb.ru
Additional information about the cluster is available by contacting Natalia Izryumova, Project Manager Department of clustering of SMEs по Tel.: (812)670-10-85 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org