OBJECTIVES OF CLUSTER PARTICIPANTS UNIFICATION
The primary object of Cluster development is to create conditions for an accelerated innovation model for Cluster enterprise development including small and medium entrepreneurial entities.
The creation of such conditions should increase the high-tech medical and pharmaceutical products which could be successful competitors against similar imports on the Russian and international markets.
production of drugs and pharmaceutical substances;
medical and pharmaceutical research.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE MAIN PRODUCTS
- about 100 drug names which are represented by the following groups: antibacterial, drugs to treat cardiovascular and psychoneurological illnesses, analgesic, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, vitamin and others;
- functional and radiation diagnostic instruments;
- anaesthesiology equipment;
- video endoscopy and minimally invasive surgery;
- medical items for surgery;
- treatment instruments and apparatus;
- laboratory diagnostic equipment;
- disinfection equipment;
- victim immobilisation devices;
- medical items;
- instrument micro-optics;
- medical information systems;
- pathological-anatomical diagnostic equipment.
CLUSTER COORDINATION ORGANISATION
NP Cluster of Medical, Ecological Instrumentation and Biotechnologies
President Marina Borisovna Girina, 17 Chapayeva St. Bldg B, St. Petersburg
Contacts: (812) 234-38-77, firstname.lastname@example.org
NP Medical and Pharmaceutical Projects of the 21st Century
Director Dmitri Alekseyevich Chagin
146 Nevskiy Ave., Block A, St. Petersburg
Contacts: (812) 240-35-55, email@example.com
SET OF SERVICES OF COORDINATOR ORGANISATION
- development of HR potential;
- development of educational programmes;
- cluster organisational development and strengthened cooperation among the participants;
- development of innovation potential and the R&D sector;
- development of production potential and expanded market share in product and services of the cluster participants;
- formation of a common brand and improved cluster recognition;
- development of international cooperation.
Additional information about the cluster is available by contacting Evgenia Alexandrovna Bjitskaya, Cluster coordination Executive.
Phone number: (812) 670-10-85 or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org