OBJECTIVE OF CLUSTER PARTICIPANTS UNIFICATION
Formation of a multi-level network of suppliers of automotive components, components for industrial use for the assembly enterprises of the region and their higher level suppliers.
Participation in the development of a unified position on key issues of the automotive industry.
Development of the automotive industry of the North-West region of the Russian Federation.
Increasing competitiveness of Russian the automotive enterprises.
Assistance in improving the legislative and regulatory framework that ensures harmonious development of all departments of the automotive industry and its scientific and technical potential.
Representation and protection of the interests of Cluster members of both in federal, regional and local government bodies, and in international organizations.
Assistance in the development of existing suppliers, and the launch of new suppliers' projects on the territory of the Cluster.
Assistance in launching and developing new projects on the territory of the Cluster.
Increase of the competitiveness of Cluster members and integration into global supply chains.
Intensification of localization:
- development of TIER-n suppliers (development of cooperation, training, internships, certification, etc.);
- search for the cumulative volume of the cases for new equipment / products;
- attraction and development of suppliers from related industries;
- attraction of external financing for the implementation of development strategies, as well as collective and individual projects of participants;
- development of human resources, cooperation with universities - in accordance with the tasks set by participants;
- expansion of supplies geography of the Cluster members, promotion of projects at the federal and international level;
- maintaining relations of participants with regional clusters and international markets.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE MAIN PRODUCTS
Development, production and supply of the following:
- robot-aided welding engineering;
- electronic components, dash panels, connectors for assembly facilities;
- engine and radiator cooling systems;
- bodywork parts, exhaust systems.
Services and engineering:
- mechanical metal-working;
- manufacture of polymeric products;
- high-tech assembly of electronic components / chemical painting;
- design and manufacturing of press molds, tooling, control devices;
- process engineering, technical consultancy;
CLUSTER COORDINATION ORGANISATION
Union "Autoprom North-West". 109 Moskovsky Pr., office 515, Saint Petersburg.
Director – Maya Y. Sviridova. Phone: +7 (812) 740-72-26, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information about the cluster is available by contacting Ludmila Nekrasova, Cluster coordination Executive,
Phone number: +7 (812) 670-10-85 or e-mail: email@example.com