OBJECTIVES OF CLUSTER PARTICIPANTS UNIFICATION
- improve competitiveness of cluster enterprises;
- introduce the best practices (production, management, commercialisation);
- develop various types of interrelationships with enterprises, associations, state and international organisations.
- microelectronics and instrument making;
- information and communication technologies;
- space industry;
- new materials;
- defence industry;
- optics and photonics;
- machine and equipment production (including lathes and special equipment, hoisting and hydropneumatic equipment, robots);
- production of rubber and plastic items;
- generation of electricity and production of electrical equipment.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE MAIN PRODUCTS
- сomputer-aided translation software;
- devices for maritime and river ship navigation;
- speech recognition systems, systems for speech integration in device control, voice-based identification;
- data security systems;
- warehousing and port complex control software;
- monetary exchange maintenance software;
- integrated security control and energy efficiency systems for industrial facilities and public utility sector;
- ultra-reliable communications and information telecommunications systems;
- GLONASS based motion control and transportation logistics management system;
- world-class service for software engineering and software project development;
- development and production of radio-frequency identification devices;
- development and production of time-coordinate support devices;
- development and production of digital TV equipment;
- development of military and specialized electronic component base (ECB) and radio-electronics;
- development of broadband wireless access equipment;
- car electronics;
- medical equipment;
- modern educational technologies;
- radio-electronics and affordable housing;
- electronics and agriculture.
St. Petersburg Academy of Postgraduate Education in Information Technologies (SPbITAPO) is the primary cluster project. The Academy was set up to provide system support on an IT-specialist level and to train new engineers who are developing or using modern information technologies to ensure long-term IT global leadership for St. Petersburg.
The new website SPb ITAPO was opened in 2014 with the help of the St. Petersburg Centre for Cluster Development.
CLUSTER COORDINATION ORGANISATION
Non-profit Partnership RUSSOFT.
16 Birzhevaya Line, Office 411, St. Petersburg. (812) 457-15-47
President Valentin Leonidovich Makarov
St. Petersburg Association of Radio-Electronics Enterprises, Public Company. (812) 740-08-66
CEO Mikhail Mikhailovich Skachkov firstname.lastname@example.org
SET OF SERVICES OF COORDINATOR ORGANISATION
- Cluster organisational development and strengthened cooperation among participants
- Development of innovation potential and the R&D sector
- Development of production potential and expanded market share in products and services of the cluster participants
- Development of HR potential
- Formation of a common brand and improved cluster recognition
- Development of international cooperation
All the extra information you can get at Cluster Development Center from Nikita Kalincev, the head of Department of work with St. Petersburg Cluster for the “Development of Information Technologies, Radioelectronics, Instrumentation, Communications and Telecommunications”.
Phone number: (812) 670-10-85; e-mail: email@example.com
Additional information about the cluster is available by contacting Ivan Blinov, Manager for working with SMEs, Phone number: (812)670-10-85 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org