OBJECTIVES OF CLUSTER PARTICIPANTS UNIFICATION
Cooperation among the major customers of subway and railway equipment with medium and small enterprises, creators of technologies, linking the suppliers and the consumers, interacting with each other within a unified chain of cost creation, concentration within St. Petersburg.
The cluster specialises in supplying products for Subway consumers and railway transportation enterprises.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE MAIN PRODUCTS
- subway car bogies and their components;
- spare parts for series and new models of subway rolling stock;
- escalator spare parts;
- design and production of transportation vehicle interiors and exteriors;
- LED energy-saving products.
- fabrication and delivery of spare parts for SUE Peterburgskiy metropolitan;
- fabrication of station doors for open subway stations of SUE Peterburgskiy metropolitan, starting in 2014;
- fabrication of a DC permanent magnet electric motor, starting in 2014.
- fabrication of two electric locomotives for SUE Petersburgskiy metropolitan 2014-2015.
CLUSTER COORDINATION ORGANISATION
Non-profit partnership Innovation-Industrial Cluster of Transportation Mechanical Engineering Subways and Railway Equipment
24 Politekhnicheskaya St., Bldg 7-A, St. Petersburg, 194021Tel. (812) 318-19-53
Executive Director Yuriy Vladimirovich Prokopov,
Tel. (812) 318-19-53,email@example.com
SET OF SERVICES OF COORDINATOR ORGANISATION
- cluster organisational development and strengthened cooperation between participants;
- development of innovation potential and the R&D sector;
- forming a common brand and improved cluster recognition.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY INTO THE CLUSTER
Cluster members may only be legal entities conducting activity in product and service production for the needs of the subway, Russian Railway and municipal e-transport
CLUSTER OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.metrodetal.ru
| Additional information about the cluster is available by contacting у Ludmila Nekrasova, Project Manager Department of clustering of SMEs Phone numder.: (812) 670-10-85 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org