II Saint Petersburg International Cluster Conference
“Clusters open borders. Green corridor”
The event is aimed at consolidation of the best world practices in the area of cluster cooperation and at creating in Saint Petersburg the All-Russia Center of Competences in the Sphere of Cluster Development. The Conference is intended to become an optimal site for intersectoral, transregional, and cross-border cooperation of clusters, as well as for sharing experience between representatives of the regional and federal authorities, cluster development centers of Russia, cluster managing companies, and support institutions.
- Consolidation of the Russian regions’ experience and the best world practices in cluster cooperation.
- Obtaining expert opinion on the burning issues of cluster development in the region and elaboration of practical proposals for their resolution.
- Preparation of the final draft of the Concept of Saint Petersburg Cluster Development in reliance on international experience and comprehensive discussion
- Improving competitiveness of the clusters on the regional and international levels
- Creating favorable environment for cross-cluster cooperation and for conclusion of contracts between Russian clusters’ participants
- Extending competences and building capacity of all entities of the cluster environment
The Conference program includes 4 subject-matter tracks:
International experience, access to international markets, workshops by foreign experts
Environment of Clusters
executive government bodies
Clusters. Focus on the Growth Leaders
Training sessions, HR policy,
development of workforce capacity
in realization of cluster projects
Application and opportunities for implementation of eco-technologies through realization of cluster projects.
Saint Petersburg Cluster Development Center
Saint Petersburg, Bolshoy Prospect V.O., 103, Exhibition Complex «Lenexpo», Pavilion No.4
CONFERENCE PROGRAM COORDINATOR:
Tatiana NESTEROVA, +7 (812) 313 10 85, ext. 150, email@example.com
ACCOMODATION AND TRANSFERS:
Natalia KOCHETOVA, 8 906 271-11-21, firstname.lastname@example.org